If you’re stuck on what to gift the person in your life with a broken pancreas, look no further than my 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for Type 1 Diabetics! With options ranging from cute and functional apparel to accessories for all of your medical devices, this guide supports a handful of small businesses with founders living or affected by t1d.
I launched my online shop, Cup of Oj Creative (shopcupofoj.com) earlier this year, and couldn’t be more proud to offer apparel, accessories, drinkware, stickers, and more, that resonate with those living with type one diabetes. I’ve been able to finally turn my art into products that t1ds can relate to, and I’m so excited to share some of my goodies into this year’s gift guide.
Find the shop and link to each item listed below the gift guide. If you like any of these items, please consider supporting the t1d behind the business by shopping small and following them on social!
- Rock on Fingerprick Crewneck by Cup of Oj Creative (@cupofojcreative)
- XOXO Organizer by Diababe Life (@diababelife)
- Don’t Forget the Snacks Keychain by Cup of Oj Creative (@cupofojcreative)
- Pastel Pack Device Patches by Skin Grip (use code CUPOFOJ for 10% off) (@skingrip)
- Mr Diabeetus Sweatshirt by The Diabetic Survivor (@thediabeticsurvivor)
- Lows Zip Pouch by Cup of Oj Creative (@cupofojcreative)
- Diabetes Tech Stickers by Lukas’ Part Time Pancreas (@lukasparttimepancreas)
- Sarah Sports Bra (Affordable Athletic Wear with Pockets for T1D Devices) by Senita Athletics (use code CUPOFOJ for 15% off your first purchase) (@senitaathletics)
- Silicone Cases for Diabetes Devices by Sugar Medical (use code CUPOFOJ10 for 10% off) (@sugarmedical)
- Diabetic Girls Do It Better Tee from Black Diabetic Girl (@blackdiabeticgirl)
I hope you enjoyed exploring my 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for Type 1 Diabetics! Even if you’re already finished with your holiday shopping, I hope this list connects you with some new businesses that support type one.