April has come and gone and we are still stuck at home! For me, this month has been about keeping busy, staying productive, and feeling what little sense of accomplishment I can inside my house. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen my daily painting challenge, my #CupofOjCocktailChallenge, and a few DIYs I’ve added around our house. If that gives you any clues about what my favorite things are this month, they definitely revolve around the things I’ve been enjoying while in quarantine.
- Cocktail Set – This set has come in HANDY this month, especially when creating all of the fun, homemade cocktails of the #CupofOjCocktailChallenge! This set comes with everything we would ever need to play bartender at your kitchen table.
- Terracotta Spray Paint – This is the easiest DIY you could ever do! I changed a bunch of random vases and planters into terracotta beauties with this easy to use, one coat spray paint.
- Thrive Market – We’ve been using Thrive Market for any item we can’t seem to find at the grocery store, and for all of our favorites like Banza Pasta, Chomps Turkey Sticks, Yum Earth Fruit Snacks, and more. They have also been SO efficient with shipping out orders during this pandemic — our last order wasn’t delayed at all. Click here for $20 off your first order and free shipping on orders over $25.
- Fanny Pack – We try to get out of the house every day, especially since the dogs still need to be walked during this. I take this fanny pack with me (and yes, wear it as a crossbody like a cool millennial) every day. It holds my phone, low snacks, hand sanitizer, and insulin.
- Drawstring Shorts – I have been living in these recently. Las Vegas hit the triple digits this week and I wanted a comfortable yet put together looking short for the summer. I originally bought these for our Costa Rica trip that was canceled in March, but they’ve been working just as nicely in quarantine.