I love the month of February. I love the hearts, the colors, the feeling of ~ love ~ in the air. The combination of Valentine’s Day and Galentine’s Day is probably one of my favorite holidays of the year (aside from Halloween of course). I love showering those I care about in my love annually. This year, I created the most romantic low carb drink to share with your loved ones, the Rose & Elderflower Love Potion.
Make you own rose petal ice cubes by adding washed petals to and ice tray and freezing boiled distilled water for a clear finish. If you don’t care if they are crystal clear or if you’re just feeling lazy, regular water will also work.
ROSE & ELDERFLOWER LOVE POTION
- 1.5 oz of gin (I used Roku Gin from Top Shelf Wine & Spirits)
- 1 oz of Elderflower & Rose Cordial
- 1 oz of fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon Sparking Water
- Rose petal ice cubes
- Combine gin, cordial, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice + shake it up.
- Strain into a coupe glass over a few rose petal ice cubes
- Top with lemon sparkling water + enjoy!
Be sure to tag me in your photos with the hashtag #CupofOjCocktail. Discover all of my monthly low carb cocktail recipes, and stay tuned for a brand new recipe next month!