If you haven’t heard the news just yet, I am ENGAGED! Adam popped the question last December and I am finally getting into some serious wedding planning. One of the first things on my list was putting together DIY bridesmaid proposal boxes to ask my ladies if they will stand next to me on my big day.
I decided to film my full process of putting these together, including the thought behind each item, and the details of where I found everything to make them personalized and special. It was important for me to make these boxes myself to include a personal touch for each of my friends. Of course, many companies provide pre-made boxes for bridesmaid proposals but as a DIY-centric person, I was happy to take on the creative challenge.
Check out the video below to see how they turned out!
DIY BRIDESMAID PROPOSAL BOX DETAILS
I used items from small businesses on Etsy, Target, Michaels, Cost Plus, and more.
Here are the important links:
- Handmade Paper Card Calligraphy: https://bit.ly/3kOWQQy
- Wine Bottle Labels: https://bit.ly/3BtK7cf
- Dried Flowers: https://bit.ly/3BrKRhW
- Dried Grass: https://bit.ly/2UrYpcM
- Boxes (can’t find the original boxes, but these are similar): https://bit.ly/3y1ifKg
- Blue and White Frames: https://bit.ly/3kJ1vDM
- Gold Frames: https://bit.ly/2UwUL0Y
- Candles: https://bit.ly/2Ur9Z81
- Basket Filler: https://bit.ly/2V69y2w
- Hand Cream: https://bit.ly/3ixnDOD
- Wine: I got individual small bottles of rosé wine from my local liqour store.
I’m hoping to DIY a few more items for the wedding, including taking on the challenge to design and make all of our invitations. I will keep you updated on how those turn out!